All virtual programs are listed in Eastern Time (ET). Start times for all other continental US time zones are listed in the program description below the main image. For in-person programs, the program start time is listed in the location’s time zone.
- This event has passed.
New York | MAD About Jewelry Holiday Edition – Private Member Tour
December 9, 2021 | 6:00 pm
This December, the Museum of Arts and Design will present MAD About Jewelry, its annual show and sale featuring designs from more than 40 emerging and acclaimed US-based jewelry artists. MAD About Jewelry has become known as the ultimate pop-up shop for contemporary artist-made jewelry, where collectors and jewelry enthusiasts have the rare opportunity to meet and acquire pieces from some of the most innovative creators in the field. We are thrilled to offer ArtTable members a special private walkthrough of the show with the shows’ curator, Bryna Pomp.
This program is open to ArtTable members only. ArtTable Circle members have first access. Registration will open to all other members on Friday, November 19.
- ArtTable Circle members – $10
- All other ArtTable Members – $15
Not a member? Join today!
Please review before registering:
Please note that by registering for this event you consent to have your contact information shared with ArtTable to be used in the event that contact tracing is needed.
For the protection of staff and visitors, the Museum’s health and safety policies adhere to Centers for Disease Control recommendations, as well as Federal, State, and City guidelines.
- All visitors over the age of twelve and Museum staff must provide proof of vaccination against Covid-19 to enter the building.
- Face coverings must be worn by all staff members and all visitors over the age of two.
- Enhanced cleaning of high-touch surfaces throughout the day; with hand-sanitizer units stationed throughout the building for visitors to use regularly.
- Social distancing throughout the galleries and the Store at MAD.
- Please use the stairs if you are able.
- Visitors who are feeling unwell, have a fever of 100°F or higher, tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 14 days, or had close contact with anyone who is confirmed or suspected of having Covid-19 should not visit the museum.
To learn more about MAD’s response to Covid-19, please click here.
The Museum offers people with disabilities free admission and a $15 discount on Individual and Dual/Family memberships. For tickets, please inquire at the Visitor Services desk or contact email@example.com to reserve a ticket in advance. For membership information, please call the membership office at 212.299.7732. Please click here for more information about accessibility at the Museum of Arts and Design.
If you require accommodations for this particular program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Museum is located at 2 Columbus Circle, New York, NY 11001. It is easily accessible by subway via the A, B, C, and 1 lines.
Thank you to Bryna Pomp and the Museum of Arts and Design.
Image: Photo courtesy of the Museum of Arts and Design
Submit your ideas for programs to the ArtTable Programming Committee
Want to submit a networking event?
See ArtTable programs from 1980 through today.
ArtTable is a 501.c.3 organization and all programs are non-refundable. Should a program be postponed by ArtTable for any reason, the purchaser’s ticket will be honored for the rescheduled program. Should a program be canceled and not rescheduled, the purchaser will receive credit to be used toward a future program. Please email email@example.com with any questions.